| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sable Island, Ns in August is very mild at 17.6 °C (63.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry. Circa 111.3mm (4.4in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 13:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Sable Island, Ns August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sable Island, Ns, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sable Island, Ns:
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 409.7 kms (254.6 miles) NNW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 544.8 kms (338.5 miles) NW
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) NNW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 409.1 kms (254.2 miles) NW
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 358.5 kms (222.8 miles) NW
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 354.2 kms (220.1 miles) NW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) N
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 439.8 kms (273.3 miles) NW
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 489.8 kms (304.3 miles) WNW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 406.6 kms (252.6 miles) WNW
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 298 kms (185.2 miles) WNW
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 294.1 kms (182.8 miles) WNW
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 288.6 kms (179.3 miles) WNW
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 487.2 kms (302.8 miles) W
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 442.3 kms (274.9 miles) W